Miami Business Transaction Attorneys
At Charlip Law Group, LC, our Miami business transaction attorneys offer highly skilled services to businesses of all types and sizes. Our clients have included physicians, medical professional groups, real estate companies and investors, hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, manufacturers, start-up businesses, and web-based businesses. We provide these clients, and all our business clients, with targeted legal services designed to help them succeed. From acquiring a site for an office to developing licenses to intellectual property, our law firm guides businesses through the requirements, forms, and fees that are part of today’s business world. For a business transactions attorney who can help start your enterprise or who can help it grow and prosper, contact the Miami business transaction attorneys at Charlip Law Group, L.C. Our lawyers provide comprehensive business assistance to clients.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Selecting the correct business entity, such as LLC, LP, PA, or other structure, for new business formation;
- Reviewing and drafting contracts of all kinds, including construction contracts, employee non-compete agreements, intellectual property transfer agreements, distributorships, dealer agreements, and purchase agreements for goods and services;
- Assisting with the management of employees, including drafting and reviewing human resources policies and procedures;
- Developing financing and investor groups;
- Restructuring debt;
- Commercial leasing;
- Drafting business plans;
- Arranging for appropriate insurance;
- Devising new product licensing programs;
- Acquiring and selling businesses;
- Legal Audits;
- Dissolving partnership agreements.
Our business transactional experience benefits from and is shaped by the over 30 years of commercial litigation experience that the Miami business transaction attorneys at Charlip Law Group, LC bring to their business clients. Our South Florida attorneys want your business to succeed. Accordingly, we supply diligent and targeted representation in transactional matters.
At Charlip Law Group, LC our attorneys will represent your matters with the full consideration and respect you deserve. The attorneys at our firm bring many years of training and experience to the practice of law. Our multi-lingual staff will deal with your issues promptly. We are conveniently located in Miami-Dade County. Our South Florida location allows us to serve our clients in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties; throughout Florida and the United States.
Contact Charlip Law Group, LC at our North Miami, Florida offices toll-free at 1(888) 815-1418 or (305) 354-9313.