Miami Foreclosure Defense Attorneys
Charlip Law Group, LC handles residential and commercial foreclosures in Miami and throughout Florida statewide. As a Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer with over 30 years of experience defending borrowers and homeowners from wrongful foreclosure, David H. Charlip knows the applicable laws and legal procedures to help you keep your home. Contact our professional Miami foreclosure defense attorneys today, we can help.
At Charlip Law Group, LC, we aggressively defend and litigate all of the following matters at both the trial and appellate levels:
- Residential Foreclosures
- Commercial Foreclosures
- Lender Liability
- Quiet Title Actions
- Mortgage Loan Modifications
Our Miami foreclosure defense attorneys thoroughly explore all the available claims, defenses and avenues to help you avoid foreclosure, including all of the following:
- Federal Foreclosure Defense Attorneys – Did the lender make the required disclosures when making the loan? Were you provided with a good faith estimate of the terms and made aware of the true cost of the loan?
- State Foreclosure Defense Attorneys – Did the bank put you into a loan that it knew was too much for you to handle? Were you told in advance that the interest rate was only introductory, and that the loan would continue to reset at higher and higher interests rates? Can the bank prove that it holds the title and has a right to foreclose on your home?
- Foreclosure Avoidance – If your mortgage is too much to handle, we can help you negotiate a loan modification or workout that brings the payments down to a reasonable, manageable level. If you prefer to walk away from the home, we can help you negotiate a cash for keys arrangement, short sale or deed in lieu that prevents a foreclosure and satisfies your obligation to the bank.
Get Help Today from an Experienced Miami Foreclosure Defense Attorney
We have successfully defended the vast majority of our litigated mortgage foreclosure actions and have been able to not only stop foreclosures and keep clients in their homes, but we have obtained payments from the banks to reimburse our clients’ attorney’s fees as well. In fact, our foreclosure litigation lawyers have been awarded or paid over $280,000 from banks and lenders after the successful defense of mortgage foreclosure actions.
We have successfully dismissed and recovered attorney fees for:
- Bank of New York Mellon vs Pritcher (CASE NO. 4D15-2960) DEFENDED
- Seffar vs Bank REO Servicing, LLC (Case #:0:16-cv-60024) DEFENDED
- Suleiman vs JP Morgan Chase (CASE NO.: 50-2008-CA-008490) DEFENDED
- Moshe vs BB&T (CASE NO. 2016-027864-CA-01) DEFENDED
- Collins vs New Wave Lenders (CASE NO.: 2017-003272-CA-01) DEFENDED
There are defenses to foreclosure. There are loss mitigation options as well. You may not have to lose your home. You should fight to save your home from foreclosure, and Charlip Law Group, LC can help.
Call our Miami foreclosure defense attorneys now for a free consultation, at 305-487-8360.