Miami Securities Law Attorneys
Furious At Your Broker?
Have you suffered extensive losses in the stock market? You may have a claim against your investment advisor. Let us help you recover your money. The Miami securities attorneys at Charlip Law Group, LC have over 30 years history of successfully recovering lost investments. We will walk you through the arbitration process with confidence! Don’t be taken advantage of by unscrupulous financial advisers who thought only of their commissions. Not sure if you have a claim? Ask yourself these questions:
- Did you lose more money than you thought you were risking?
- Did your investment losses force you to have a change of lifestyle?
- Does your broker refuse to return your phone calls?
- Does your broker tell you what to buy…. but not what to sell?
- Is your IRA or retirement account losing money?
- Does your broker have more excuses than ideas?
- Did your broker suggest an annuity for your IRA?
- Did your gut tell you “no” when your broker told you “yes”?
- Has your advisor lost your life savings?
- Was “risk” not in your financial adviser’s vocabulary?
The experience and results of a securities lawyer at Charlip Law Group, LC will provide larger settlements and arbitration awards. We represent clients of stock brokerage firms who have been victims of:
- Unauthorized trading
- Bad advice
- Stock broker fraud
- Excessive trading (churning)
- Stock broker misconduct
- Limited partnerships
- Failure to follow customer instructions
- Over concentration of one or two securities
Have you suffered online brokerage errors? Were you the victim of:
- Incorrect trades
- Improper sellouts
- False trades
- Delayed executions
Don’t waste another minute of your precious time fuming over your loses! Let the Miami securities attorneys at Charlip Law Group, LC show you how to recover your cash. We are there for you with solutions. Your sleepless nights are over.
Are you left stranded with Auction Rate Securities (ARS)? On December 31, 2008 the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced they would not suspend “Fair Value (FAS 157)” accounting rules.What does this mean to you?
- You must value your ARS at their actual market values
- You can no longer accept the valuations set forth by your broker or advisor
However, you can stand up for your shareholders and bring legal action. You were promised these securities were safe, liquid investments and you were lied to by brokerages that are now using the justification, “you never should have trusted us”. Now you are left with shockingly devalued securities and you must answer to your investors. Like the smaller investors, you have legal recourse. Contact a securities attorney at Charlip Law Group, LC for competent advice on Auction Rate Securities.
Corporations & Individuals!
Trust Preferred Securities – Were You a Victim?
In April of 2008 Regions Financing Capital Trust III offered this security and subsequently filed false and misleading financial information with the SEC. This is a violation of federal securities law! You may be entitled to recover damages. Contact a Miami Securities Attorney at Charlip Law Group, LC to discuss your case.
At Charlip Law Group, LC our attorneys will represent your matters with the full consideration and respect you deserve. The lawyers at our firm bring many years of training and experience to the practice of law. Our multi-lingual staff will deal with your issues promptly. We are conveniently located in Miami-Dade County. Our South Florida location allows us to serve our clients in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties; throughout Florida and the United States.
Contact Charlip Law Group, LC at our North Miami, Florida offices toll-free at 1(888) 815-1418 or (305) 354-9313.